Miyerkules, Marso 14, 2012

Someone Like You

Never mind, I’ll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don’t forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead


The first time I heard this Adele’s song, I immediately Google the lyrics and tried to memorized it. Although, I admit that I’m not in that situation at present, but I must say that I have been too. So as to, reminds us that we as human being really fall in love, lost in some ways and tried to fix the things just to settle the relationship that we are dreaming but eventually at the end of the day bittersweet goodbye still happens.

To me the songs means telling yourself that beyond all adversities, sorrows and pains, we are able to move on by being optimistic, determined and convince yourself that you really need to move on. That you must love yourself first, that all the memories, happiness and moments you shared with your dear loved, special someone must remain special to both of you.
 If the relationship ends with your ex, it doesn’t mean that you should put all the happiness and memories into waste. You shouldn’t wish any bad things happen you’re your ex but, but rather remember the love you had shared together. At the end of the day,  God will give us the best person in His own perfect time and if that day happens, we are ready to give the love that is worth waiting for.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento